Just in time for Food Allergy Awareness Week (May 13-20), here is the essential list of reading and graphics to help educate yourself and others. Post these in your social media feed, forward appropriate articles to school and camp, and print graphics to hang up in school and elsewhere.
1. Food Allergy Labeling Laws: The Ins and Outs of Reading Food Labels
2. The Symptoms and Descriptions of a Food Allergic Reaction: The Language of Food Allergies
3. What to do in a Food Allergy Emergency to Maximize Success: #Minutes Matter: Be Prepared For Severe Allergic Reactions
4. The Quiet Danger: Food Allergy Bullying: Not Just a School Problem
5. The ONE Form Everyone Needs: Put This on Your To Do List Today: Food Allergy Action Plan